Dr. Emad Mikhail Bishai
Dr. Bishai is triple-board certified in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine and Pain Management, in which he primarily specializes. His certifications enable him to provide expert, specialized, minimally invasive techniques, and apply a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to his clinical practice. In addition, Dr. Bishai pays diligent attention to psychological and emotional difficulties that are often associated with physical, chronic pain, such as depression, anxiety, and insomnia (sleep issues and sleep disorders).
After completing his Medical School Degree from the University of Cairo, Dr Bishai completed a Psychiatry residency in New York City, followed by a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at the University of Pittsburgh’s Anesthesiology Department. Dr. Bishai held a psychosomatic medical director position at Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical Center. More recently, he completed a fellowship in Pain Management at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Bishai has additional training in Orthopedic Surgery and Anesthesia Pain Management. With a comprehensive, innovative approach of combining Pain Management, Psychological support, his Orthopedic training, and the essential balance of Anesthesia, Dr Bishai is only one of very few doctors with such far-reaching, multidisciplinary training and experience. This vast experience, combined with a relentless pursuit to study and seek current pain treatments, makes Dr Bishai proficient to the highest degree in the chronic pain management procedures he offers his patients. Treating the whole patient, and not merely a symptom, ensures the best outcomes for his patients.
- Pain Management
- University of Cairo Medical School - (Bachelor of Medicine).
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center - Psychiatry.
- Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical System - Psychosomatic Medical Director.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Clinical Fellow Pain Management, Dept of Anesthesiology.
- French Ministry of Education- Certified fluent in French.
- Board of Psychology and Neurology - Psychiatry.
- Board of psychiatry and Neurology - Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Board of Psychology and Neurology - Pain Management.
- 22+ Years
- 1006 Windsor Lakes Blvd, #150, Conroe, Texas 77384
- +1-281.292.PAIN (7246)