Thomas S. White, MD
Board Certified Anesthesiologist
Board Certified in Interventional Pain Management
Raised in Cypress, Texas, Dr. Thomas S. White is a board certified anesthesiologist by the American board of Anesthesiology and board certified in Interventional Pain Medicine by the American board of Anesthesiology.
Dr. White’s education began at the University of Texas at Austin, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in biochemistry. Following his undergraduate years, he embarked on his career in medicine, attending the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, where he earned his M.D. degree. Shortly after, he continued his comprehensive training by completing his anesthesiology residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He later moved on to complete his fellowship training in interventional pain management at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine.
Dr. White has given national presentations on topics such as the use of spinal cord stimulation for thoracic neuralgia status post rib fracture and intraoperative methadone for postoperative opioid reduction for spine surgery. He was also primary author for the trigeminal neuralgia chapter of the pain management book PAIN published in 2019 by Springer International Publishing.
Alongside his scholastic achievements Dr. White is also an active member of multiple societies including the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, the Spine Interventional Society, as well as the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Outside of medicine, Dr. White spends time with his wife and two daughters and is a passionate Texas Longhorns football fan.
- Interventional Pain Management
- University of Texas at Austin – BS in Biochemistry, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston School of Medicine – MD
- Baylor College of Medicine – Anesthesiology Residency
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine – Interventional Pain Fellowship
- American Board of Anesthesiologists – Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiologists – Pain
- White, T., Rastogi, R. & Swaran Singh, T. S. (2019). Chapter 129: Trigeminal Neuralgia. Abd-Elsayed (Eds.) Pain. pp. 583-588. New York, NY: Springer International Publishing. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-99124-5_129.
- 1006 Windsor Lakes Blvd, #150, Conroe, Texas 77384
- +1-281.292.PAIN (7246)