Dr. Emad Mikhail Bishai
Dr Bishai is one of handful physicians that are dual trained residency in psychiatry and fellowship in interventional pain management. As well as extensive experience in addiction and psychosomatic medicine. His certifications enable him to provide expert, specialized, minimally invasive techniques, and apply a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to his clinical practice. In addition, Dr. Bishai pays diligent attention to psychological and emotional difficulties that are often associated with physical chronic pain, such as depression, anxiety, and insomnia (sleep issues and sleep disorders).
After completing his Medical School Degree from the University of Cairo, Dr Bishai completed a Psychiatry residency in New York City, followed by a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management at the University of Pittsburgh’s Anesthesiology Department. Dr. Bishai held a psychosomatic medical director position and became board certified in Psychosomatic medicine at Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Bishai has additional training in Orthopedic Surgery. With a comprehensive, innovative approach of combining Pain Management, Psychological support, his Orthopedic training, and the essential balance of Anesthesia, Dr Bishai is only one of very few doctors with such far-reaching, multidisciplinary training and experience. This vast experience, combined with a relentless pursuit to study and seek current pain management techniques, makes Dr Bishai proficient to the highest degree in the chronic pain management procedures he offers his patients. Treating the whole patient, and not merely a symptom, ensures the best outcomes for his patients.
- Pain Management
- University of Cairo Medical School - (Bachelor of Medicine).
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center - Psychiatry.
- Pinnacle Health System and Hershey Medical Center (PENN State School of Medicine) - Psychosomatic Medical Director and Assistant professor. And sleep medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Clinical Fellow Pain Management, Dept of Anesthesiology.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Addiction Psychiatry department.
- French Ministry of Education- Certified fluent in French.
- Board of psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry.
- Board of psychiatry and Neurology - Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Board of psychiatry and Neurology - Pain Management.
- 22+ Years
- 1006 Windsor Lakes Blvd, #150, Conroe, Texas 77384
- +1-281.292.PAIN (7246)